- Mba, A. U. and Olatunji , O. (1971) Studies on the Ruminal VFA Production in Zebu Cattle and African Dwarf Goat. W. A. J. Biol. Appl. Chem. 14 No1, 3-9.
- Mba, A. U. and Olatunji, O. (1972) Influence of diet on Ruminal VFA Production in West African Dwarf Goat. Nig. J. Sci.5, No.2, 207-216.
- Olatunji, O.; Mba, A. U. and Olubajo, F. O. (1975) Dietary effects on lactic and Volatile Fatty Acids and glucose concentrations in the blood of West African Dwarf Sheep. J. Nig. Vet. Med. Ass. 4, No.2, 64‑71.
- Olatunji, O.; Mba, A. U. and Olubajo, F. O. (1976) Dietary effects on digestibilities of protein, carbohydrate components and metabolizable energy values for West African Dwarf Sheep: East African Agric. Journal. Vol. 42 No. 1, 76 - 88.
- Olatunji, O. (1977) Production and utilisation of local dry corn milled products in Nigeria. Nutr. Rep. Intl. Vol. 16 No. 5, 595 - 601.
- Olatunji, O.; Onyekere and Akinrele (1977) Dry milling trials with some Nigerian varieties of maize AAASA Journal, Vol. 4 No. 2, 25-30.
- Olatunji, O. (1977) Technological specifications for the dry milling of local cereals and some possible uses (MAIZE). FIIRO Senior Staff Seminar.
- Olatunji, O. (1977) Cereal handling, storage, milling and utilisation at the CFTRI. Report submitted, as part of Advanced Research and Development to the United Nations University, Tokyo.
- Olatunji, O.; Onyekwere, O and Akinrele, I. A. (1977) Utilisation of some Nigerian dry milled maize products for beer brewing: NIFST Proceedings of 1st Annual Conference. 32-34.
- Olatunji, O. and Akinrele (1978) Comparative Rheological properties and bread qualities of wheat flour diluted with Tropical tuber and breadfruit flours. Cereal Chemistry 55, No.1, 1-6.
- Olatunji, O.; Edwards, C. C. and O. A. Koleoso (1980) Processing of maize and sorghum in Nigeria for human consumption J. Fd Technol.Vol. 15, 85‑92.
- Olatunji, O.; Edwards, C. C. and Koleoso, O. A. (1980) Research Report on Technological specifications for the dry milling of sorghum and some possible uses. FIIRO Research Report No. 53.
- Olatunji, O. (1980). Co-milling of millet with wheat and the bread quality of the resultant composite flours, presented at the Annual Conference of NIFST, Enugu.
- Olatunji, O. (1980). Maize utilisation. Presented at maize production workshop at Erin-Ile organised by Kwara State Government of Nigeria.
- Olatunji, O. (1980). Sorghum and millet processing and uses. FIIRO Senior Staff Seminar.
- Olatunji, O.; Akinrele, I. A.; Edwards, C. C. and Koleoso, O. A. (1982) Sorghum and millet processing and uses in Nigeria. Cereal Foods World, 277-280.
- Olatunji, O. (1982). The processing of cowpeas and blends of cowpeas and maize flour in making "akara balls". Presented at the Annual Conference of NIFST at Kaduna, Nigeria.
- Olatunji, O. (1982). The processing of cowpeas and maize flour in making "moin-moin". Presented at the Annual Conference of NIFST, Kaduna, Nigeria.
- Olatunji, O. and Koleoso (1982). Contribution of the Federal Institute of Industrial Research to the Development of Agriculture in Nigeria. Presented at the National Workshop organised by Agricultural Section of the Science Association of Nigeria, Ibadan.
- Olatunji, O. ; Edwards, C. C.; Ijimakinde, L. O. and koleoso, O. A. (1983). Research Report on technological specification for the dry milling of local cereals and some possible uses. (MAIZE). FIIRO Research Report No. 54.
- Olatunji, O.; Edwards, C.C. and Koleoso, O.A. (1985). Research Report on technological specifications for the dry milling of millet and a few uses. FIIRO Research Report No. 58.
- Olatunji, O., (1985). Production of improved indigenous foods from cereals. Presented at the National Workshop on Development of New Food Products from readily available local raw materials, NIFST, Lagos.
- Olatunji, O.; Koleoso, O. A.; Bamiro, E. A. and Ozumba, A. U. (1986). Effects of particle size on the quality of non‑wheat bread. Paper presented at NIFST 10th Annual Conference, Badagry, Lagos.
- Olatunji, O.; Koleoso, O. A.; Oniwinde, A. B.; Bamiro, E. A. and Ozumba, A.U. (1986) Baking trials with different varieties of corn. Presented at the NIFST Annual Conference, Badagry, Lagos.
- Olatunji, O; Bamiro, E. A. Akingbehin, M. A. and Koleoso, O. A. (1986) Effects of cassava starch on the quality of corn bread. Presented at NIFST Annual Conference, Badagry.
- Koleoso, O. A.; Oniwinde, A. B.; Olatunji , O.; Bamiro, E. A. and Akingbehin, M. A. (1986) Effects of fermentation time on bread quality. Presented at NIFST 10th Annual Conference, Badagry, Lagos.
- Olatunji, O. (1986) Preservation and processing of food and agricultural products in the rural areas. Presented at the workshop on food preservation organised by Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture, Lagos.
- Koleoso, O. A.; Bamiro, E. A.; Oniwinde, A. B. and Olatunji, O. (1986) Comparison of the baking process of bread from wheat and non‑wheat flours. Presented at the 10th Annual Conference of NIFST, Badagry, Lagos.
- Koleoso, O. A. and Olatunji, O. (1988) Sorghum malt/adjunct replacement in clear (lager) beer: Policy and practice in Nigeria. Proceedings SADC/ICRISAT International Workshop, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, p.17.
- Koleoso, O. A.; Olatunji, O.; Oniwinde, A. B.; Bamiro, E. A. and Ozumba, A. (1988) Potential of using non‑wheat flour in bread‑making and confectionery products. Proceedings of 4th Quadrennial Symposium on Sorghum and Millets. 8th International Cereal and Bread Congress, Lausanne, Switzerland, 78 - 88.
- Olatunji, O.; Koleoso, O. A. and Oniwinde, A. B. (1988) Recent experience on the milling of sorghum, millet and maize for non‑wheat bread, cake and sausage making. Proceedings of an International Workshop on Policy practice and potentials relating to uses of Sorghum and Millets, SADCC/ICRISAT, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, 19 (8th -12th Feb).
- Meadows, A. B.; Olatunji, O.; Oniwinde, A. B. and Koleoso, O. A. (1988) The Production, Chemical composition and processing potentials of the Nigerian kolanuts . Presented at the NIFST Annual Conference, Maiduguri.
- Olatunji, O. and Daodu, A. M. (1989) Potentials of using sorghum in the production of weaning food. Presented at the International Symposium on Industrial Utilisation of Sorghum, organised by ICRISAT and IAR-ABU, Kano.
- Olatunji, O. (1988) Current status of Research and Development in promoting the processing and utilisation of grains in Nigerian industries. Paper presented at the Seminar organised by Raw Materials Research and Development Council, Lagos.
- Koleoso, O. A. and Olatunji, O. (1989) Manpower development and requirement for food control for Nigeria. Presented at the workshop on a National Food Control System for Nigeria. Organised by Food Basket Foundation International in collaboration with FAO and Baptist Consulting Services, Ibadan.
- Olatunji, O.; Meadows, A.; Daodu, A. and Koleoso, O. A. (1989) Food import substitution - means of improving local foods. Proceedings of NIFST Symposium on "Promotion of Foods as raw materials and improved indigenous technology", Kaduna, 38 - 57.
- Olatunji, O.; Adesina, A. and Koleoso, O. A. (1989) Use of sorghum as composite flour in baking. Presented at the International Symposium on Industrial utilisation of sorghum organised by ICRISAT, Kano.
- Olatunji, O. (1989) Improved processing technologies of weaning foods. Proceedings of the workshop on weaning foods in Nigeria. Sponsored by National Science and Technology Fund, at FIIRO Lagos. 76 - 105.
- Olatunji, O. (1989) Food Preservation. Presented at public lecture, organised by the Lions Club of Nigeria to mark the World's Lions Service Day Celebration, Lagos.
- Olatunji, O.; Daodu, A. M. and Koleoso, O. A. (1990)
technology in Nigeria. Presented at the National Symposium on prospects
for wheat self‑sufficiency in Nigeria organised jointly by NISER/
Friedrich Ebert Foundation of West Germany at NISER, Ojoo, Ibadan, Nigeria (29th July - 1st Aug).
- Olatunji, O.; Olusanya, B. O. and V. O. Oliyide (1990) Screening of five varieties of sorghum grains for their malting characteristics. FIIRO Technical Report.
- Olatunji, O. (1991) Upgrading technology in the Nigerian Food Industry. Presented at the UNDP/UNIDO Industrial Technical Assistance Project (ITAP). Organised by Federal Ministry of Industries at Ibadan.
- Ozumba, A.U. Olatunji, O., and Koleoso, A.O. (1991) A Traditional Food from High Protein Blends. Proceedings: Association of African Universities Seminar on Development of High Protein Energy Foods from Grain Legumes, held at the University of Ghana, Legon.
- Olatunji, O.; Osibanjo, A.; Bamiro, E.; Ojo, O. and P. Bureng (1992) Improvement in the quality of non‑wheat composite bread. Presented at the 9th Congress of International Association of Cereal Science and Technology, Paris, France.
- Olatunji, O,; Jibogun, A. C.; Anibaba, T. S.; Oliyide, V. O.; Ozumba, A. U.; Oniwinde, A. B. and O. Koleoso (1993) Effects of different mashing procedures on the quality of sorghum beer. J. of American Society of Brewing Chemists. Vol. 52 67‑70.
- Olatunji, O. (1993) Processing of cassava into starch for industrial and domestic uses. Paper presented at the workshop on cassava processing and utilisation organised by Edo State Agricultural Development Project (EDADP), Benin-City.
- Olatunji, O. (1993) Developed technologies for substitution of locally grown cereals in selected food products presented at the IIC International Symposium, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Meadows, A.B., Abass, A., Olatunji, O. And Olowokere, P. (1995)
fruits and vegetables processing and waste utilization in Nigeria.
Technical paper presented at the monthly Technology Review meeting
of the ADP, Taraba state, Nigeria.
- Meadows, A.B., Olorunda, A.O., Aina, T.O., Olatunji, O. and Odunfa, S.A. (1998) The size and localisation of yellow pigmented lipid cells (6-Gingerol) in two varieties of Nigerian ginger (Zingiberis Officinale Roscoe) at various maturity stages. Nigerian Food Journal, Vol. 16, 6-14.
- Ozumba, A.U., Olatunji, O., and Odunfa, S.A. (1999) Quality Assessment of Some Soy-enriched Mixes for Cookies and Waffle Production. Proceedings of 23rd Annual NIFST Conference, 25th - 27th October, Abuja.
- Oluwole, O.B., Joaquim, A.A., Olatunji, O., Ozumba, A.U. and Odunfa, S.A., (1999) Assessment of the Pasting and Organoleptic Qualities of Cocoyam Flour from Selected Xanthosoma species. Proceedings of 23rd Annual NIFST Conference, 25th - 27th October, Abuja.
- Akinola, S.O. and Olatunji, O (2000) Pilot Plant Production of Pectinase (Juice Clarifying Enzyme) from Corn Pomace and Production of Clarified Fruit Juices from Pulpy Fruits. Paper presented at the International Conference on Biotechnology: “Commercialization and Food Security”. Held on 24th-26th October, at Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja.
- Olasupo, N.A., Osikoya, A.F., Odunfa, S.A, Kuboye, A.O.and Olatunji, O., (2000) An Investigation on the Preservation of Kunun Zaki, A Nigerian Fermented Cereal-Based Food Drink. Accepted for publication by ACTA Alimentaria, Vol. 29 No. 4.
- Teniola, O.D., Olatunji, O. and Odunfa, S.A. (2000) The Use of Lysine and Methionine Producing Ogi Starter Cultures for the Pilot Plant Ogi Production: An Evaluation of the Production Techniques. Presented at the 5th International Seminar on Traditional African Fermented Foods held on 3rd-4th July at Villa Cisneros Resort Ltd., Sogakope, Ghana.
- Oyedoyin B.O; Oliyide V.O; Olatunji O (2002) Malting characteristics of some Newer Sorghum Cultivars. Nigerian Food Journals, Vol. 19.
- Oyedoyin B.O; Olatunji ;, Orishagbemi C.O; Lawal A.K. (2002) An Investigation of the physical properties and malting characteristics of some newer Sorghum Cultivars. Nigerian Journal of Science Technology and Environment, 1(2), 2002.
- Ozumba A.U, Olatunji O, Oyedoyin B.O and Olonade V. (2002) Formulation, Evaluation and Acceptability of a Deep-fried soy-enriched snacks for school children. Journal of Applied Science, 5 (4), 3073-3091
- Olatunji O. (2002) “The technology debate” – The Technological Perspective; a paper presented at the interactive session of senior executive course No 24 of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic studies, Kuru, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
- Olatunji O. (2003) The Contribution of R & D to the economic Improvement of the Oil sector: A paper presented at the 8th Monetary forum organised by the Central Bank of Nigeria (Abuja)
- Anyakorah, C I, Okafor, N and Olatunji O (2003) The effects of minerals, temperature and pH on growth of Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus sajor-caju). Nigerian Food Journal vol. 21:133-136
- Okeke J.N.C., Ozumba A.U. ,Olatunji O. and Odunfa S.A. (2003) Effect of drying methods on some qualities of Nigerian Pleurotus plumonarius mushroom powder. Nigerian Food Journal, vol. 21, 137-143.
- Okafor J.N.C., Mordi J.I., Ozumba A.U., Solomon H.M. and Olatunji O. (2003) Preliminary studies on the characterisation of contaminants in tigernuts (yellow variety). Proceedings of 27th NIFST annual conference, 13-17 Oct. Kano, 210-211.
- Mordi J.I., Ozumba A.U. , Solomon H.M. and Olatunji O. (2003) Water uptake pattern during traditional soaking of tigernut (yellow variety). Proceedings of 27th NIFST annual conference, 13-17 Oct. Kano, 212-213.
- Olapade A.A., Ugokwe P.U., Ozumba A.U., Solomon H.M., Olatunji O. and Adelaja S.O. (In press) Physicochemical properties of premixes for preparation of akara. Nigerian Food Journal, Accepted on 6th June, 2003.
- S O Akinola and O Olatunji (2004) Use of fungal pectinase enzyme for production of clarified cashew juice (Anarcardium occidentale). Proceedings 17th Annual Conference Biotechnology Society of Nigeria p.140-146.
- Teniola, O D; E N Dike; O Olatunji; W H Holzapfel and S A Odunfa (2003) Selection, use and the influence of starter cultures in the nutrition and processing improvement of ogi. Aterlier Nutrition Conference, Olugaudougou, Burkina Faso, 24-28 November, 2003.
- Kuforiji, O.; Fasudum I.O.; Olatunji, O. (2003) Production of the oyster mushroom Pleurotus tuber regium from agro industrial wastes. Nigerian journal of microbiology vol. 17(1) 2003.
- Teniola, O D, Dike E N, and O Olatunji. Holzapfel W H and Odunfa, S A.2003) Selection, use and the impact of Starter Culture in ogi, nutritional and processing improvement in proceedings of Aterlier Nutrition Conference Ougaudougou, Burkina Faso, 24-28 November.
- Onny J.O., Olapade A.A. Olatunji O. (2003) Small Scale Industrial Food Production: a way forward to changing food habit and enhancing nutritional status in local communities; a paper presented at the 2nd International workshop on food-based approaches for healthy nutrition in West Africa: the role of food technologists and nutritionists Ouagadougon Burkina Faso.
- Akinola S O, A O Kuboye, and O Olatunji (2004) Use of fungal pectinase for Clarification of Guava juice Nigerian Journal of Microbiology. Vol.18 (1-2) p. 297-299.
- Akinola S O and O Olatunji (2004) Use of fungal pectinase enzyme for clarification of Guava juice. Proceedings WAITRO Biennual Congress on Tehcnology for Sustainable Development 6th-11th September, 2004.
- E.I. Madukasi, F.N. Ajuebor, A.B. Meadows, F.A.O. Osinowo and O. Olatunji, (2004) “Purification of Paint Effluent”. Nigerian Journal of Applied Sciences Vol. 7(2) pp. 415-4123.
- Olapade A.A., Ozumba A.U Solomon H.M., Olatunji O. and Adelaja S.O (2004) Rheological properties and consumer acceptance of moin-moin premix. Nigerian Food Journal, Accepted on 2nd August, (In press).
- Anyakorah, C I; Okafor, N and Olatunji, O (2004) Carbon/Nitrogen requirement of Pleurotus sajor-caju an edible Mushroom. Ngierian Food Journal vol.22:127-132.
- Okeke J.N.C., Ozumba A.U Solomon H.M. and Olatunji O.(2004) Quality evaluation of mushroom soup mixes developed from Nigerian edible Pleurotus pulmonarius mushroom powder, Nigerian Food Journal. Accepted on 12th January 2004 (In press).
- Kuforiji, O.O.; Fasidi, O.O.; Olatunji O.O. (2004) Nutritional analysis and enzyme activities of volvariella volvacea cultivated on agro wastes. Nigerian journal of microbiology. 2004.
- Oluwole, O.B., Olatunji, O.A. and Odunfa, S.A. (2004) Development of a simple process technology for the conversion of dried cassava chips into Gari. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, United Kingdom (In Press).
- Oluwole, O.B., Olatunji, O. and Odunfa, S.A. (2004) A simple Process Technology for conversion of Dried Cassava chips into Gari. Nigerian Food Journal, Vol 22 Pp 65 – 77.
- Karim, O.R, Oluwole, O.B, Olatunji, O. and Odunfa, S.A. (2004) Journal of Sustainable Tropical Agricultural Research. Vol. 10, Pp 71 – 75.
- Oladunmoye, O.O. Ozumba, A. U. Oluwole, O.B, Orishagbemi, C.O, Solomon, H.M and Olatunji, O. (2004) Development of a Process Technology for Cassava – Based Noodle Products. Journal of Science and Engineering Technology, Vol. 11, No. 3, Pp 5705 – 5715.
- Karim, O.R. Oluwole, O.B, Teniola, O.D. and Akinjayeju, A. Olatunji O. (2005) Production of Biscuit from Bambara, Cassava and Wheat Flour Blends. Journal of Raw Material Research (R.M.R.D.C, Abuja, Nigeria) in Press.
- Olapade, A.A. ,Ozumba,A.U. Solomon H.M., Olatunji, O and Adelaja, S.O. (2005) Rheological Properpties and Consumer Acceptance of Moin- Moin Premix. Nigerian Food Journal vol.23, 2005 : 144 -147.
- Olatunji, O, Adegbite E.B., Coker M.O., Ogundeji R.K. and Onny J.O., (2005) Strategic management methods for the Survival of Technology Incubation Centre (TIC) A paper present to Ogun State Government on Successful Management of TIC.
Born in 1947 into the Christian home of the Olatunjis in Ilutitun, Ondo state, Nigeria. Dr. Olatunji had his post primary school days at Molusi College and Ibadan Grammar School between 1959 and 1963 respectively. An Alumnus of University of Ibadan, he bagged a Bachelor of Science degree in Agric Biochemistry. By 1974, Dr. Oluwole Olatunji graduated as one of the youngest PhD holders ever produced by the University of Ibadan, this time in Nutritional Biochemistry.